Thursday, April 22, 2010

I did a three card reading today, based on a lovely spread by Marina. The spread is based on :-

1. What is my blessing for today?
2. What is my challenge for today?
3. What is my mission for today?

The three cards are :-

9 Rods

This signifies contemplation but not totally letting go, changes will occur.
The Tower


This card signifies sudden changes or breakdowns, with possible deceptions.


Knight of Swords

Action with sometimes not thinking it through, possibly disrupting the status quo.



What happened today. Let's backtrack to yesterday. I am a passionate and loyal Rugby League follower, my team being Melbourne Storm. It was revealed yesterday the management of the Club lied and are basically, frauds. The Club was stripped of two Premierships and three minor Premierships won over the last five years.
1. The reading tells me I need to reassess my belief in the Club; whilst it is a catastrophe it is also a good finding that this misdemeanour has been dug up. I will remain loyal to the Club, because all the wrong-doings and bad rubbish has been removed. If the Club continues, we can move forward as a better and stronger Club.
2. Many changes will occur, including weeding out of the corrupt employees/players. Deceit can not go on forever so this change will be for the benefit of the Club and Rugby League in Australia.
3. Action speaks louder than words. I am full of conviction and will continue to support the goodness that follows.

No comments:

Post a Comment